[Milton-L] 17th Century contexts

Peter C. Herman herman2 at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Nov 29 12:17:42 EST 2007

Don't waste time or money. Personally, I have no objections to
altering the plot. My guess is that the story changed quite a bit as
a passed from scop to scop until it ended up with our anonymous
scribe, who likely altered the story yet again. It's that the movie
doesn't make any sense on its own terms.

pch