[Milton-L] 17th Century contexts

Angelica Duran duran0 at exchange.purdue.edu
Thu Nov 29 08:40:55 EST 2007

Dear Jeffrey Shoulson et al.,

I am up against the same problem.  The bookstore just told me today that I
cannot order it.  One idea I had is to copy the entire book b/c it is out of
print: it¹s amazing how well it has stood the test of time.  I have looked
over a couple of other books but they are too long; or give coverage to the
16th and 17th centuries, and I only need the latter; or are repetitive.  So,
I too would like to hear about successes others have had.

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Associate Professor
English and Comparative Literature