[Milton-L] A word

Erick Ramalho ramalhoerick at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 10:26:00 EST 2007

  Dear Harold Skulsky,

   I´m terribly sorry for having misspelled your name as well for having misunderstood your reference. As I was referred to a different Horatian excerpt, concerning Caucausian regions as well, I believed you could have been intending a broader allusion to Caucasus despite some regional differences accounted for in Classical geography books. Important thing is that we´ve got now extra information on the Iberia use in question, for which I thank you.

  Regards,

  Erick