[Milton-L] Christopher Hill

Rodney C. Wilson rodneycwilson at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 04:29:09 EST 2007

Nothing like controversy to get a novice excited about the source of such emotion!

Christopher Hill was little more than a name I had heard. No longer. I've Googled him, Amazoned him, and Yahooed him.

A separatist myself, true believerism (in any political or religious sect, including Marxism) raises my eyebrows; even so, I have added three Christopher Hill books to my amazon.com "buy later" list:

The World Turned Upside Down
The Century of Revolution
Puritanism and Revolution

Thank you, everyone, for an instructional firestorm!

Rodney Wilson
Missourian residing in Massachusetts, presently enjoying a terrific course: John Milton and Paradise Lost