[Milton-L] good guys / bad guys

jfleming at sfu.ca jfleming at sfu.ca
Sun Nov 18 18:38:59 EST 2007

If ever there was a post calculated to send an academic list-serv flamingly
off-track, it is, surely, the below.

Perhaps one might suggest, usefully and more-or-less relevantly, that the
"wars of truth" in which we are engaged as citizens cannot or should not be
insulated from our inquiries as academics. Political foolishness or
shallowness or ignorance or erroneousness entails its intellectual
corollary. Doesn't it?

Then one might ask: where might Milton put Marx, and Marxists, on his good
guys/bad guys list?

JD Fleming