[Milton-L] Sophocles and Samson

Arnold, Margaret mjarnold at ku.edu
Fri Nov 16 12:42:47 EST 2007

Kemmer and Rich,

I agree that an Ajax discussion would be valuable.  I'd like to reinforce the mention of Philoctetes, too.  The two plays were often published together in the 16th and 17th centuries.  In Philoctetes, the hero is shunned by friends and enemies, laments his suffering, and rises to face his enemies at the end.

Enjoy the class discussions,

Margaret Arnold