[Milton-L] Adverts

Michele Walfred walfred at udel.edu
Fri Nov 16 11:57:57 EST 2007

>From what I understand, the electronic cookies we receive while browsing
track our Web interests and history and can target ads to each IP address
individually.  Two people viewing a Web site can see completely different
advertisements. Amazon.com does this regularly.  A more sophisticated manner
of delivery rather than mass stereotyping beer ads for the Superbowl and
laundry detergent for daytime drama viewers