[Milton-L] Adverts

Beth Quitslund quitslun at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 16 10:41:09 EST 2007

There was an article in the NYT about a week and a half ago about Mitt Romney
ads showing up on a gay website. Placement of electronic ads is often
accomplished without any human intervention, but occasionally (as with the ad in
the review of Tom's book) better than mere organic intelligence could have planned.

Beth