[Milton-L] Recommendations for a course on censorship

gilliaca at jmu.edu gilliaca at jmu.edu
Thu Nov 15 15:15:44 EST 2007

.>   Over the years I've taught several avatars of a
>   course on Blasphemy. .

Wow would THAT set the leters-to-the-editors-written-with-crayon set  on the warpath here in the valley of Virginia!  Even worse than hummasexality!

>   Gosh, you're making me want to teach a course on
>   this too, Angelica.  I'd love to see the syllabus
>   you end up using.

So would I - and also yours on Blasphemy ...
Cynthia A. Gilliatt
English Department, JMU
JMU Safe Zones participant