[Milton-L] puritan & other protestants

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Wed Nov 14 21:27:51 EST 2007

Michele,

I've not heard of such a chart, especially since there were hundreds of little
groups, but if you ever did one up even of the main groups, we would certainly
all be pleased with your efforts.

You should certainly see David Loewenstein's prize-winning book, <i>Representing
Revolution in Milton and His Contemporaries:  Religion, Politics, and Polemics
in Radical Puritanism</> (Cambridge UP, 2001).

I agree that Hill must be read, but he has surely been challenged by newer
voices among church historians, though at this time of the evening no titles
are coming to mind. Sorry!

Jameela