[Milton-L] IMS9

Arnold, Margaret mjarnold at ku.edu
Tue Nov 6 00:16:26 EST 2007

Thannks to Warren Chernaik--(This is Margaret)  I notice that you explained more of the symposium to Ross.  Several of us had followed the summer announcements, but I discovered at Murfreesboro that others were not sure of the conventions's information, acceptance of papers, etc.

Would you or Martin Dzelzainis please post a "state of the conference" item for people who aren't sure where to look?  London is such a great place for thie next Symposium that having many people from all over really seems appropriate.

Many thanks,

Margaet Arnold
mjarnold at ku.edu