[Milton-L] Remember, remember

Conrad Bladey Peasant cbladey at bcpl.net
Mon Nov 5 10:38:42 EST 2007

Although some folk seem to have forgotten...

We had our annual celebration in Linthicum On Saturday-we will have a
small firework celebration tonight but you just cant get people out on a
weeknight-they simply arent trained enough to recover to go to work the
next day anymore....we have been celebrating in baltimore for over 20
years.....

For those interested the biggest Celebration is at Lewes Sussex and is
taking place this afternoon eastern time. You can here direct commentary
of the moving celebrations with web cam this year at

http://www.rocketfm.org.uk/streaming/index.html

I was just interviewed live!

Conrad