[Milton-L] IMS9

Warren Chernaik warren.chernaik at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Nov 2 05:37:07 EDT 2007

Dear Ross,
The registration fee is £135 for registration before 15 May 2008 and
£145 thereafter, with concessions (postgraduate students etc) of £90
by 15 May, £100 after. The registration fees and other information are
in the attachment to my email of 1 Nov., so I hope you could download
the attachment. I've forwarded your message to Martin Dzelzainis, the
chair of the planning committee, who sends out notices of acceptance
and related matters.
Best,
Warren