[Milton-L] IMS9

Ross Leasure trleasure at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 09:28:39 EDT 2007

Warren,

Would you be so kind as to let me know what you anticipate the
registration fee to cost, if you already know, and also, if it
wouldn't be too much of a bother, whether or not you've received my
abstract and if it's been accepted?  I sent the document as an
attachment a week or two before the deadline, if not earlier, and
never heard back.

Thanks,

Ross Leasure

On 11/1/07, Warren Chernaik <warren.chernaik at kcl.ac.uk> wrote:
> Here is an announcement of the International Milton Seminar (IMS9),
> "Milton and London", to take place in London on 7-11 July 2008.
> Registration forms should be ready on the Institute of English Studies
> website (ies at sas.ac.uk) sometime in December. The conference should be
> very well attended, with interesting papers and fringe events. We hope
> to see you there.
> Best wishes,
> Warren Chernaik
>
> --