[Milton-L] Milton Society at PAMLA

afleck at email.sjsu.edu afleck at email.sjsu.edu
Mon Mar 12 18:36:07 EDT 2007

Dear Friends--

I am looking for a few more papers to complete the Milton program at the
105th Meeting of the Pacific Ancient and Modern Language Association
(PAMLA). The Milton Society of America has sponsored panels at this
regional MLA for over a decade. This year the conference will take place in
beautiful Bellingham Washington, at Western Washington State University, on
November 2 and 3. More information can be found on the PAMLA website:
http://www.pamla.org/

If you or one of your advanced graduate students would be interested in
proposing a paper for our session, please contact me at the email address
below.

Many thanks in advance,

Andrew Fleck
afleck at email.sjsu.edu