[Milton-L] ...With Arminian Qualifications

Mitchell M. Harris mmharris at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 7 12:07:59 EST 2007

Carter,

Though I have not read Poole's book, I always turn to Stephen Fallon's
"Milton's Arminianism and the Authorship of De Doctrina Christiana"
(Texas Studies in Literature and Language 41 [1999]: 103-27) for its
concision and clarity on such "qualifications."

Best,
	Mitch Harris

Mitchell M. Harris
Visiting Instructor
Department of English
Gustavus Adolphus College
mharris at gustavus.edu

"Alack, when once our grace we have forgot,
  Nothing goes right . . ."
				   - William Shakespeare