[Milton-L] PL, the Movie [was: Re: Milton-L Digest...]

Corinna Turner corinna.turner at greyfriars.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 04:43:26 EST 2007

I'm glad someone has pointed this out. Obviously the vast majority of cinema-
goers are not going to read PL and some of those who pick it up won't get
through it. But if you think about how many cinema-goers there are in the world
clearly a film will give the poem's readership a significant boost, probably
the most significant boost for years...

Bring on the film!

Corinna Turner