[Milton-L] PL, the Movie [was: Re: Milton-L Digest...]

Jamie Morton jlmorton at usc.edu
Sun Mar 4 19:24:25 EST 2007

On Mar 4, 2007, at 1:18 PM, gilliaca at jmu.edu wrote:

> I saw the second installment of the Lord of the Rings movies
> seated in front of several middle-aged guys who had evidently
> spent much of their lives committing that sacred text to
> memory. They kept hissing things like "They left out a whole
> paragraph!" And then I could hear them whispering along with
> the dialogue on screen.

Sweet!  So is anyone else interested in dressing up and camping out
in front of a movie theater for the premier?  We could have a PL
reading while we wait for the box office to open . . . I think I'll
go as Eve 'cause it's easy . . .

-J
"From error to error, one discovers the entire truth."
      - Sigmund Freud