[Milton-L] PL, the movie

gilliaca at jmu.edu gilliaca at jmu.edu
Sun Mar 4 08:05:06 EST 2007

>   But he added that it would be “made with total
>   adherence and respect to any of the three
>   religions’ involvement in the story of God, the
>   Devil and the archangels,” referring to
>   Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

Sounds like it's going to be a real stinker, if it ever gets
made.  Since JM, if I remember correctly, consistently uses
references to Islam to malign the fallen angels, it will be
interesting to see how the movie will achieve the above.

Cynthia A. Gilliatt
English Department, JMU
JMU Safe Zones participant