[Milton-L] Milton-L

Warren Chernaik warren.chernaik at kcl.ac.uk
Sun Jun 24 06:34:20 EDT 2007

Dear Kevin Creamer,
Could you please put an updated version of the call for papers for IMS9
(the International Milton Seminar) on the Milton-list? It also should
go on the website of the Milton Society of America, where there is an
earlier version on the home page.  The new version lists plenary
speakers and also includes the deadline for the submission of papers.
If there are any problems, please let me know--and please acknowledge
receipt, since I have had problems with the email address. Attachment
enclosed.  Thanks for your help, and I hope to see you at the
conference.
Best wishes,
Warren Chernaik

--