[Milton-L] Apologies to Jim!

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 13:10:22 EST 2007

No need; I've missed a few names myself  in the past.  I appreciate
your response and your quotations do seem unambiguous.  I had some
respondents in my session at the Grenoble conference make this
distinction -- I was hoping some similarly minded Miltonists would
speak up in response to your post.

Jim R