[Milton-L] Apostasy - an unusual PL adaptation

Larisa Kocic-Zambo larisa at lit.u-szeged.hu
Sun Dec 30 12:16:56 EST 2007

Well, I can confirm what Carol Barton said - to me, Milton is far more on
target when the essence of Christianity is in question, than many of the
preachers, or priest I have had fortune, or misfortune to hear or read of so
far (and I have read copiously, believe me).
If questioned, many of the so called atheists would probably point their
atheism to Bible as well. Reading and listening is not believing per se. It
takes hearing as well.
Nevertheless, I would like to remind the list members that my original
question under the subject "Apostasy - an unusual PL adaptation" was about a
film by Andrew Bellware. I was wondering if any of the list members has seen
it, or heard about it. Now, seeing that there were so many posts with the
same subject header, my natural expectation was to see a response to my
question. Instead, I how found the group plunged deep into a semi
theological debate.
I must say, I am disappointed.
In case any of you have seen the piece of work I referred to, I would really
appreciate your opinion on it.
Thank you in advance.

Larisa Kocic-Zambo