[Milton-L] apostasy and apology

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 07:50:06 EST 2007

Ha, Jeffery, you are good -- my background is indeed Pentecostal.  I
was raised Catholic but haven't considered myself a Catholic since I
was 12.

I'm surprised they accepted that baptism too.  There's quite a bit of
latitude for judgment on the part of individual priests, I think,
which is sometimes abused, of course.

Still leaves the Milton questions open, though.

Jim R