[Milton-L] Apostasy - an unusual PL adaptation

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Dec 29 19:05:16 EST 2007

> Well dang! I would never write something like "Bishop" Fulton J. Sheen or "Pope" Benedict.
>
> Sheen was a bishop in your church, just as Benedict is Pope in it.

You are correct.  I apologise.  What I was specifically responding to
was the comment that the state of New Jersey is not known for its
atheists.  By strict definition, since Bp Spong has publicly repudiated
each and every line item in the Christian creed, he has more or less
placed himself in the category of non-Christian.  Reject Christian
doctrine, and you no longer can call yourself Christian.  Hence, my
"quotes".