[Milton-L] Perhaps for your students

Yuko Nii wahcenter at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 28 14:13:41 EST 2007

 From Terrance Lindall

I have added a few of my Milton commentaries to Youtube (see links
below). As scholars, you are probably familiar with all of the ideas.
Students, however, might find it fascinating that a popular artist is
intrigued by such a lofty work of art as Milton's Paradise Lost. It's
philosophical content necessitates being read by anyone, especially a
college student,  to make him or her a cultured citizen of the world,
even if studying science or economics. In the commentaries, I discuss
Milton in context with Aristotelian logic, Plato's Theory of Forms,
the necessity of evil, dualism. Most of these notions grow out of my
theories as expounded in my essay THE EPISTEMOLOGICAL MOVEMENT IN LATE
20TH CENTURY ART, which can be read on-line at:
  http://www.11211magazine.com/editor/issue14/artart14d.htm

In my on-line essay, I discuss quantum mechanics (Einstein, Neils
Bohr) , mysticism of the Kabala, free will and determinism, Idealism,
etc.

Ben Zion Orgad, former Education Czar of Israel, visited the WAH
Center with a physicist from England a few years ago and had me sign
his copy. This paper was only circulated privately to a selected
number of scholar and scientists.

Here are some of my short commentaries on Youtube

Lindall discusses Milton's ...
05:53
Added: 1 hour ago

Lindall Discusses Milton's ...