[Milton-L] Merry Christmas

Nancy Charlton pluscachange at comcast.net
Tue Dec 25 16:55:21 EST 2007

There are no coincidences! Just after reading the
poem aloud--as I do every Christmas morning--with
all stops pulled out and no audience but the cat
(name of Milton) who actually woke up,  I was
about to download a modern-English ODE to print
out. I checked my email first and fortunately,
and there you were.  Thanks, Paul.

And to all: God rest ye merry.

Nancy Charlton