[Milton-L] IMS9

Warren Chernaik warren.chernaik at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Dec 14 11:00:15 EST 2007

Dear colleague,
The registration forms for IMS9, "Milton and London", are now ready.
An updated announcement is enclosed as attachment, listing fees,
plenary speakers, fringe events scheduled, and a link to the website
of the Institute of English Studies (http://ies.sas.ac.uk) for
registration. Information about accommodation in London at the time of
the conference is available on the IES website, and Martin Dzelzainis,
I, or the events officer at IES, Jon Millington, can answer any
enquiries about IMS9. A full program will be on the website later,
probably in February or March. We strongly recommend registration (at
a reduced fee) by 15 May or earlier.
With best wishes,
Warren Chernaik

--