[Milton-L] teaching

Reeves, Margaret Margaret.Reeves at ubc.ca
Sun Dec 9 18:50:24 EST 2007

Dear Mike:

There is a vast amount of reading on the topic, much of it mentioned on Melba Cuddy-Keane's website for her graduate course website, "Professing Literature." I am providing here a url for the entire website because it contains links to a range of useful sites and materials, but I recommend in particular that you click on the link to the Course Bibliography to get some sense of the full range of teaching materials available to us:  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~mcuddy/ENG9900H/Index.htm

Good luck with your teaching.

Regards,
Margaret

Margaret Reeves