[Milton-L] Happy Birthday John Milton ...

gilliaca at jmu.edu gilliaca at jmu.edu
Sun Dec 9 15:24:33 EST 2007

>   Actually, wouldn't that have been 398 years and 354
>   days, give or take a day, since Milton was born
>   under the old Julian calendar?
>
>   Jeffery Hodges
>
>   Tim Strzechowski <dedalus204 at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>     ... born 399 years ago today.

Why I love this list!  Only here - and perhaps one other that I am on - would someone recall this and ask the question. Echoing the season's greetings to all as I sit reading email hearing a kelzmer band playing Woody Guthire tunes on the radio - the same station that later this month will boradcast the ceremony of lessons and carols for Christ Church ...

Cynthia A. Gilliatt
English Department, JMU
JMU Safe Zones participant