[Milton-L] Book on fall of Satan?

Stackhouse, Amy AStackhouse at iona.edu
Fri Dec 7 11:47:08 EST 2007

Dear Zack,
Last summer I had the pleasure of reviewing William Poole's Milton and the Idea of the Fall in Renaissance Quarterly.  I think it might provide useful to you in preparing for the class, and there are parts of it that might prove useful for your undergraduates to read, as well.

Good luck!
Amy

Amy D. Stackhouse, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English