[Milton-L] Milton and Camoes

Angelica Duran duran0 at exchange.purdue.edu
Tue Dec 4 12:53:17 EST 2007

Dear Erick,

I am glad you already have the Braga play.  Do you know if it has been
translated into English?

My forthcoming books are Milton among Spaniards and Milton in
Hispanoamerica.  I have resisted placing them with a press, though, until
mid-2008.  So, if you cannot list them, that is fine.  At this time, I have
one article and one chapter that have been published and are available.
Please list those if they are at all relevant. If not, of course, I totally
understand.

³Milton Among Hispanics: Jorge Luis Borges and Milton¹s ŒCondemnation of
Rhyme¹.²
     Prose Studies 28.2 (August 2006): 234-44.

³The Textual Conversation of Las Casas¹s Brevísima Relación and Its 1656
British
     Translation.²  Approaches to Teaching the Writings of Bartolomé de Las
Casas.
     Eds. Santa Arias and Eyda M. Merediz. New York: MLA Press, 2007.

Best of luck in all you do.

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Associate Professor