[Milton-L] Reading practices and empiricism

Totaro, Dr. Rebecca rtotaro at fgcu.edu
Fri Apr 27 15:27:21 EDT 2007

Here is the one that best suits your request.

James J. Bono. _The Word of God and the Languages of Man: Interpreting
Nature in Early Modern Science and Medicine : Ficino to Descartes_.
Science and Literature Series University of Wisconsin Press, 1995.

 Bono is currently completing volume two of the study while serving as a
fellow at the Folger Shakespeare Library.