[Milton-L] Postscript

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:50:14 EDT 2007

I know -- but that's a big "if," and the important thing is the number
of students like this any individual institution has to deal with.
Since 2001 I've had dealings with one seriously emotionally disturbed
student, and she was not a danger to others.  She did have enough of a
breakdown to be institutionalized for a week or so, though.

Jim R