[Milton-L] Postscript

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:56:44 EDT 2007

Cynthia -- No.  I don't think he would have kept hanging around the
Univ. if he dropped out.  Could he have still done the same thing?
Yes -- maybe blown up a building or shot up people at a restaurant
instead.  University solutions should be designed to protect the
university.

Proposed solutions in general need to be evaluated in terms of the
good they can do vs. the cost of implementation.  Situations in which
solutions make no difference aren't part of the equation -- the
benefit we reap for the times they help should be our focus.  Very
hard to judge.

Unless you think doing nothing is the best way after all?