[Milton-L] RE: Screenings for Dangerous Faculty?

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:17:45 EDT 2007

I think we need to distinguish between what is appropriate
conversation between ourselves about the college environments we
respectively inhabit, and what would be appropriate conversations to
have with victims, witnesses, and their families.  Conflating the two
seems non-sensical to me.  Nothing we say one way or the other on this
list will have any affect whatsoever on the realities people at V-Tech
are facing today.  These are two completely different subjects.