[Milton-L] Student referrals

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 17:11:17 EDT 2007

I don't think anyone suggested that students who are loners or sullen
be "reported."  What's very interesting, as I hear developments, is
how much the system worked for this guy.  Police were called on him
because he was accused of stalking two women on campus.  Another time
he seemed suicidal and was taken in for counseling.  What I think we
need is better profiling of people like this -- which usually consists
of more than one or two traits, but a constellation of traits, habits,
attitudes, etc.