[Milton-L] Wittreich and Carol Barton

Wittreich, Joseph JWittreich at gc.cuny.edu
Tue Apr 17 21:18:56 EDT 2007

Christine,  Since you are so public, I should be too.  You are one of those students, your memo aside, whose imprint in there forever.  You are still amazing.  What you say of me is what I have always said, and comtinue to say, of John Shawcross, and what I know her own students feel about Barbara Lewalski. Thanks.  JW