[Milton-L] Poster for Canada Milton Seminar May 5, 2007

M Reeves mreeves at yorku.ca
Tue Apr 17 12:24:10 EDT 2007

I do apologize to my colleagues for such repetition, but I see that the weblink to the Centre for Reformation and Renaissance Studies in Toronto lilsted on the email I just sent doesn't work without the http:// in front of it. Here is the url for the poster in case any of you are interested:

http://www.crrs.ca/pdf/milton3flyer.pdf

With regards,
Margaret Reeves