[Milton-L] Announcement of Canada Milton Seminar May 5, 2007

M Reeves mreeves at yorku.ca
Tue Apr 17 12:06:07 EDT 2007

Dear Colleagues:

I tried to forward an announcement just now, but it bounced back to me. Just in case it does not go through, I cut-and-paste a shorter version here without the attachments. For further information, contact Kim Yates as explained below:

The third annual Canada Milton Seminar will take place on Saturday 5 May
2007.  Information and registration forms are attached to this note.
Completed forms should be faxed back to my attention at the address
below.  Please note, the banquet is filling fast and when we reach
capacity, no further banquet tickets will be sold.  Receipts for
registration and banquet tickets will be provided in the registration
packages.  If you have any questions about the Canada Milton Seminar,
please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Kim

--