[Milton-L] What have we become?

gilliaca at jmu.edu gilliaca at jmu.edu
Tue Apr 17 09:46:50 EDT 2007

>Cynthia, if anything I said or did on this list could
benefit the 33
>dead and 40something wounded and their families, I would be
doing that
>instead.  You know the truth of the matter.

Thanks - I expect as we learn more about what happened and
maybe why we will all go through a variety of responses. I
just wrote a friend who asked how things were at my campus
that right now it is still grief and shock, but also a
realization of how vulnerable we all are. Thanks again for
your thoughts.

Cynthia A. Gilliatt
English Department, JMU
JMU Safe Zones participant