[Milton-L] What have we become?

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:36:08 EDT 2007

Cynthia, if anything I said or did on this list could benefit the 33
dead and 40something wounded and their families, I would be doing that
instead.  You know the truth of the matter.

I lived within 1/2 hour of NYC when 9/11 occurred and had students in
my class who lost loved ones.  I completely understand your
perspective.  I could do some limited good for them, being in
proximity.  Not in this case.

Jim R

http://thephilosopersstone.blogspot.com