[Milton-L] keep your pronoun to yourself, please

Cristine Soliz csoliz at csoliz.com
Mon Apr 16 23:05:09 EDT 2007

The administrators are now the self-appointed gods of the academy.  At least
at our school they are making all the faculty miserable and stressing things
out.

Cristine Soliz
PhD in Comparative Literature
Faculty in English, Diné College
Faculty Association President
Project Director, NEH Grant
Associate Scholar, Center for World Indigenous Studies
http://csoliz.com
csoliz at csoliz.com