[Milton-L] What have we become?

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:20:17 EDT 2007

You're right, Carol.  We do, we've become that.  But no matter how
narcissistically hurt we get most of us don't go out killing people.
There's some bad head wiring involved for someone to do something like
this.  Perhaps it is too easy for us to get guns.  Perhaps he had his
weapon illegally to begin with. That is usually the case in these
cases.  At any rate, to me, this is more like being killed by a
volcanic eruption or tsunami or tornado than a person -- more like
being killed by an accident of nature.  Perhaps I have too much faith
in people.

But  more importantly, I understand all about being tired and upset.

I'll tune in tomorrow on this conversation.