[Milton-L] What have we become?

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:03:26 EDT 2007

Yep...I think we need to cut each other a little slack at times like
this.  The woman who waits on me and my two friends at our usual lunch
place attended the college where the shooting happened and still has
family in the area.  It was very real to her and she was very upset.

Thanks for the response, Rose.

Jim R