[Milton-L] Miltonia

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 21:53:12 EDT 2007

Yes, I know. My email was sent last week, before your own email, but didn't post until today.

  Jeffery Hodges

miriammansur <miriammansur at terra.com.br> wrote:
    Dear Jeffery,

  As I said before it's not named after "our" Milton, but as for Paradise, you may consider Brazil, once this type of orchid is so common here.

  Best regards,

  Miriam Mansur
  UFMG/Brazil