[Milton-L] Lawes' Comus

Angelica Duran duran0 at exchange.purdue.edu
Wed Sep 13 13:05:45 EDT 2006

Dear scholars,
I would like to know too; so if anyone knows, please email the answer to the
list.
Adios,

Angelica Duran
Associate Professor
English and Comparative Literature
Purdue University
500 Oval Drive
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907
USA
(765) 496-3957
<duran0 at purdue.edu>*

* PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

From: <trleasure at comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:52:14 +0000
To: <milton-l at lists.richmond.edu>
Subject: [Milton-L] Lawes'  Comus

Hello, one and all,

I wonder if I might impose upon your expertise for a moment to ask if any of
you are aware either of a website through which one might listen to samples
of Lawes' music for Comus performed, or if there is a recording/CD out there
commercially available of the songs from Milton's Masque?  So far, I've had
no luck in tracking either down.  I appreciate your assistance in this
matter.  I'm hoping to supplement my lessons on the masque with the music,
if not this semester, certainly in the future.  I've no doubt this inquiry
or one like it has circulated on the list before, but I regret I was not
privvy to the outcome.  My apologies.

Sincerely,

Ross Leasure
Department of English