[Milton-L] Lawes' Comus

trleasure at comcast.net trleasure at comcast.net
Wed Sep 13 16:52:14 EDT 2006

Hello, one and all,

I wonder if I might impose upon your expertise for a moment to ask if any of you are aware either of a website through which one might listen to samples of Lawes' music for Comus performed, or if there is a recording/CD out there commercially available of the songs from Milton's Masque?  So far, I've had no luck in tracking either down.  I appreciate your assistance in this matter.  I'm hoping to supplement my lessons on the masque with the music, if not this semester, certainly in the future.  I've no doubt this inquiry or one like it has circulated on the list before, but I regret I was not privvy to the outcome.  My apologies.

Sincerely,

Ross Leasure
Department of English
Salisbury University