[Milton-L] Position Announcements

Stephen Fallon sfallon at nd.edu
Sun Sep 10 10:22:40 EDT 2006

Dear Sara,

Do you ever look for senior faculty for SLU-Madrid?  My wife and I
have talked about the possibility of moving to Spain once we are
empty nesters, in another five years or so.

It can't hurt to dream.

All the best,
Steve

>Saint Louis University-Madrid is also seeking applications for an
>Assistant Professor specializing in English Literature before 1800.
>That position will also be posted on the MLA Job List.
>The two campuses have the same requirements for the English major,
>and the English faculties at Madrid and St. Louis have a close
>collegial relationship.  SLU-Madrid also offers a dual M.A. in
>English with Universidad Autonoma de Madrid; degree candidates spend
>one semester taking courses at the St. Louis campus.   Each spring,
>one faculty member from St. Louis spends the semester teaching at
>SLU-Madrid.  Exchanges are also possible on occasion.
>
>Sara van den Berg
>Chair, Dept. of English
>Saint Louis University

Stephen M. Fallon
Professor
Program of Liberal Studies and Department of English
368 Decio Hall
U of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556

574/631-6598 o