[Milton-L] job posting in Renaissance lit

John D. Staines stainjo at earlham.edu
Fri Sep 1 16:18:56 EDT 2006

Hi Jenn,
I saw your posting and wanted to say hello.  This is actually my old
email--I started my new job this week.  I'm not sure that I've seen you
since I got it.  I'm teaching at John Jay College in CUNY.  We're living
in Connecticut, in Trumbull, not far from New Haven, and I'm commuting in.
 (The campus is on the west side, Columbus Circle subway stop.)  It's a
very different place to teach from everywhere else I've been, but the
students in my first classes (Wed.) were very enthusiastic.

I hope you are doing well.  Give my best to Dien.

Cheers,
John

PS:  New contact info:

John D. Staines