[Milton-L] recordings

ALAN RUDRUM rudrum at shaw.ca
Sun May 14 11:02:43 EDT 2006

I have used Anton Lesser's abridged version in class before, and found it fine, but preparing for next week's Seniors Non-Credit Course had a nasty surprise: listening to it from PL I:128ff, I found that it stopped at the end of 202 (right in the middle of the Leviathan simile) and jumped several lines (most of the page in John Leonard's edition).  I'm not sure whether this was a dumb piece of editing, or a glitch on my CD.